1. The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organisers.
2. The applicant should be between 18 - 50 years of age as of 31st December 2019. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver's license, etc).
3. The applicant should be a natural born male/female.
4. Any Indian / NRI can participate.
5. The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modelling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
6. The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
7. The Organisers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
8. The applicant should not have been qualified for or taken part in any contest as a representative of any country other than India.
9. All Travel & Stay expenses (Regional & International) will have to be borne by the participant.
10. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
11. The Organisers are not responsible if the sponsors do not make good the prizes promised by them.
12. The Organisers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at his own risk and can have no claim against Jeeo King or any other Biocine company in any regard.
13. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
14. The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
15. Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
16. The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against him.
17. Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
18. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organiser.
19. The Organisers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
20. In the event of any dispute, the Organisers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
21. The courts of Kolkata have the jurisdiction over all disputes.
22. For further information / clarifications, at the Jeeo King Organisation office from Monday to Friday - 11:30am to 7:30pm.
23. The organiser have all the rights to cancel, reschedule, postpone or amend the show.
24. PLEASE DO NOT COURIER YOUR DOCUMENTS TO US, YOU CAN BRING THEM DIRECTLY AT THE VENUE FOR AUDITIONS AND REGISTRATIONS